Control Concepts is a Yaskawa Factory Authorized Premier Distributor and the ONLY Authorized Service Provider in Southern California with stock up to 500 HP in Buena Park, CA.
Control Concepts has been servicing and selling VFD's for 30 years in Southern California. We have applied inverters in a multitude of applications including corrugators, extruders, cut to lengths, winders, blowers, pumps, web lines, wire drawing, glass, bottling and more.. Control Concepts can help you select the drive that meets both your performance specifications and your budget. Our services include Sizing, Selection, Electrical Testing, Preventative Maintenance Programs, Field Retrofits, Customized Packaging, and Turnkey Integration.
- 1000 SERIES VFD 1/8 - 1,000HP
- GA500 New Microdrive Family up to 40 HP
- GA800 NEW Family! Up to 600 HP, Constant Torque, High Performance A1000 upgrade
- A1000 Up to 1,000 Hp, Constant Torque, High Performance, Closed Loop Vector, Induction & Permanent Magnet Motors
- P1000 Up to 1,000 Hp, Variable Torque, Fan & Pump Applications
- V1000 Up to 25 Hp, Multi-purpose Open Loop Vector, Nema4X
- J1000 Up to 7.5 Hp, Open Loop Volts/Hz
- U1000Industrial Matrix Drive, Ultra-Low Harmonic with Full Regeneration
- G7 DriveHigh Level Programming Architecture for the most complex industrial applications
- Yaskawa Case Study Involving Control Concepts
- Network Options - Ethernet IP, Ethernet Modbus TCP, Profibus, Profinet
- Feedback Options
- We also support all the older models of Yaskawa including brand labeled Magnetek, IDM, and Saftronics,e.g. Series - G5, J7, F7, P7, GPD305, GPD503 GPD505, GPD515, E7